Terms & Conditions
The Legal Notices should be read as a whole. Certain words as used in the Legal Notices and elsewhere on this website, in emails and in other materials are to have the meanings assigned here.
The term ‘Healthyskin’ or ‘WOSS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website WOSS d.o.o., whose registered office is: Vrhpolje pri Kamniku 251, Kamnik 1241, Slovenia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and conditions of use:
Your use of this website shall be subject to the terms and conditions that appear on this Notices page. We reserve the right to vary or alter such terms and conditions from time to time. Any such change shall take effect upon posting to this website.
By accessing this website, you agree:
- ⚹that you will access its contents solely for your own private use or for the purposes of the legitimate business of your employer, but in either case for the factual material in the website content concerning the firm or generally and not for reliance on any points of law;
- ⚹not to copy without our permissoin, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties, other than in compliance with our Copyright and Reproduction Notices;
- ⚹to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website;
- ⚹not to use this website to distribute any information in contravention of any regulation or legislation.
Material provided by third parties
- ⚹Certain other Compamies ("such as Manufacturers or Brand Owners etc.), typically (but not limited to) , may have provided certain website content, having granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website.
- ⚹Where any such other company is identified on this website in relation to specific content, either on an item by item basis or in general terms, for example, by reference to material related to a specific company then each such other company is alone responsible for such content, and Healthyskin does not have any responsibility in respect of it, except to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by law – see below.
Intellectual property rights
- ⚹We (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website) own all Intellectual Property Rights in the website content. Nothing in the Legal Notices gives you any right, title or interest in the website content or this website and you do not acquire any such right, title or interest through your use of the website. Please also read the Copyright and Reproduction Notices which apply to the website content.
No guarantee or warranties
- ⚹We cannot guarantee that this website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free.
- ⚹We may update this website time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this website at any time.
- ⚹We give no express or implied representation or warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this website or the website content (including, without limitation, as to their condition, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or that it is up to date) and all such representations and warranties are excluded, except to the extent that their exclusion is prohibited by law – see below.
Disclaimer of liability
- ⚹If you have a specific legal question you should address it to our customer care manager or our lawyer.
- ⚹The web content on this website gives general information only as at its stated date or, if none, the date of first publication as, for example, the law may have changed in the meantime. Furthermore, it is not intended to give a comprehensive analysis on any product. Such website content should not be used as a substitute for professional advice, which should be obtained in specific circumstances. No warranty or representation is given that such website content is free from inaccuracies or omissions, or that it is up to date.
- ⚹Therefore healthyskin assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages in respect of any other website and so disclaims all liability accordingly. Furthermore, Healthyskin assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages that may be caused to any equipment or software or data owing to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with accessing or using this website.
- ⚹Additionally, Healthyskin has an interest in limiting the personal liability of healthyskin team members. Users of this website shall not be entitled to make any claim personally against any Healthyskin team members in respect of relevant loss or damage and, on behalf of such Healthyskin team members, all such liability is disclaimed accordingly.
- ⚹Our liability to you in connection with this website is only to take such actions as are reasonably required (in our sole discretion) in order to delete data entered in error, or delete data that is the subject of dispute, or correct data entered in error.
- ⚹Any disclaimers or limitations of liability on this site shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in any jurisdiction in respect of relevant loss or damage in respect of this website, but nothing in Legal Notices excludes or limits our liability of professional obligations or personal injury, arising from negligence of our suppliers or subcontractors or for any other matter in respect of which liability cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
No unsolicited marketing emails
- ⚹Email addresses are provided on this website for the purpose of pursuing the business of Healthyskin.
- ⚹By accessing this site you agree not to send unsolicited emails for advertising, market research or illegal or immoral purposes to the email addresses provided.
- ⚹Unsolicited e-mails to Healthyskin will not be considered confidential, may not receive a response and may be disclosed to others parties.
Exercise of rights
- ⚹may be exercised as often as necessary;
- ⚹are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law;
- ⚹may be waived only in writing and specifically.
- ⚹Delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any such right is not a waiver of that right.
- ⚹A failure by you or us to enforce a provision of the Legal Notices or a breach of a provision by the other or default by the other in performing a provision does not constitute a waiver and does not prevent you or us from subsequently enforcing that provision or from acting on such breach or a subsequent breach of the provision by the other party or default by the other party in performing that provision.
Third Party Rights
Any dispute or claim between you and Healthyskin arising out of or in connection with this website or its products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Slovenian law (or European Union law). Users of this website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Slovenian courts for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.
January, 05 2019.